Panda Parcel Fabric Forum
In order to help our existing clients and future clients understand the intricacies of the Parcel Fabric technology and how to efficiently use the solution, Panda Consulting hosts a bi-weekly forum in which attendees can discuss their successes and issues that they encounter. The forum is an open exchange of ideas and solutions that work with the solution. In addition, we often have demonstrations of advanced functions and techniques for those wishing to become more familiar with the Parcel Fabric technology and wish to be more efficient with the tools. Panda Consulting has been conducting these meetings since mid - 2013 (over three years) and plan on hosting these meetings as long as they are valuable to you.
Here is a sampling of the topics we have discussed so far in 2016
- 1/14/2016 - How to Use Web App Builder
- 1/28/2016 - How to Handle Historic Subdivisions
- 2/18/2016 - The Scale Factor and its Impact on the Workflows
- 3/3/2016 - Updating Control Points with New Information
- 3/10/2016 - Understanding the Scale and Rotation Attribute Fields
- 3/24/2016 - Correct and Efficient Ways to Perform Sectional Breakdowns
- 4/7/2016 - "Fabricisms" - Strange Things that Sometimes Happen in the Parcel Fabric
- 4/08/2016 - Parcel Fabric Replication
- 5/19/2016 - Extending the Parcel Fabric component of the Local Government Information Model
- 6/02/2016 - Discussion and Demo of the Spatial Adjustment Add-In (beta)
- 7/7/2016 - QA / QC in the Parcel Fabric and the Quality Control Add-In
The forums meetings are recorded, if you miss any meeting, you can always return and view the video at your convenience.
Sign Me Up
The Panda Parcel Fabric Forum is completely free, but it does require an invitation to receive the information on how to attend the meetings. If you wish to begin receiving the invitation emails, please complete and submit the form below.